- About us
- Visas and migration
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing Business with Australia
- Study in Australia
- Development Cooperation
- About Australia
- Australian High Commission News
- Media and Speeches
- Photo Gallery
- Travel advice
- Register with us
Australian High Commission, Kenya
The Australian High Commission in Nairobi is now saying “karibu” (welcome) to East Africa on Facebook! The Facebook Page will share news, public diplomacy and event announcements for the whole region.
Visit us at: https://www.facebook.com/australiaineastafrica
- 22 April 2015 - The Australian High Commission would like it to be known that HE John M. Feakes has presented the Letters of Credence to HE The Hon Uhuru Kenyatta CGH, President of the Republic of Kenya and Commander in Chief of the Defence Forces, accrediting him as High Commissioner for Australia to the Republic of Kenya. His speech can be found here.
- Australian High Commission staff visited Lodwar in north western Kenya to see World Food Program projects. They also visited the Kakuma Refugee Camp. Both are supported by Australia. Read the full story here.
- Deputy High Commissioner Jeremy Green officially opened the cartoon exhibition on "Freedom & Security - Can we have both?" at the Alliance Française, Nairobi.
- 2014 Outcomes Study Results - Maintaining and developing links established while on-award. Results from the 2014 Australia Awards Africa Outcomes Study paint a positive picture for ongoing Alumni engagement. Read the full story here.
- In the lead up to the centenary of the Gallipoli Campaign on 25th April 2015, the Australian High Commission has produced a photo exhibition on 'The First World War in East Africa'. We have now placed this onto our website and it will also be displayed in a number of locations during the First World War commemorations.
The Australian High Commission in Kenya will be closed on Monday 27th April 2015, in lieu of Anzac Day. For Australians needing consular assistance, please contact the 24 hour Consular Emergency Centre on +61-2-6261-3305 from outside Australia, or 1300-555-135 within Australia (local call cost), or SMS +61-421-269-080.
- As of 19th January 2015, for all issues relating to South Sudan please now contact the Australian Embassy in Ethiopia (Tel: +251 11 667 2678, email: email@example.com, website: http://ethiopia.embassy.gov.au/adba/home.html)
On-line Registration for Australians overseas
We encourage use of this online registration service by Australians planning to reside overseas for extended periods, and those travelling to locations where there are security risks.
Information for Australian Travellers
Consular Duty Officer (24 hour): +61 2 6261 3305
Toll Free (local call cost - within Australia only) 1300 555 135
- Australian travellers and residents in Kenya are encouraged to register with the Australian High Commission in Kenya and seek updated information on current security issues.
Information for Travellers to Australia
For information on visa and migration services provided by the Australian High Commission in Kenya, see Visas and Migration.
Entry into the Australian High Commission for visa, immigration and citizenship matters is by appointment only. To make an appointment, you must call or email the Immigration Section.